ISA Flat Water SUP Instructor - 1 day module
THIS MODULE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SURFERS WHO ARE ALREADY HOLDING OUR AS & ISA SURF INSTRUCTOR LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATE! SOME OF THE COURSE CONTENT OVERLAPS, WHICH IS WHY WE CAN OFFER THIS SHORTER MODULE FOR OUR SURF INSTRUCTORS.
The ISA Flat Water SUP Instructor Accreditation Program is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and abilities of those individuals who wish to obtain a scientific approach to the instructing of Flat Water SUP.
* Der Kurs findet in englischer Sprache statt.
- 1 day course, course manuals and workbooks, worksheets, boards, examination fees - there are no hidden costs in our courses! The only fee to be paid on the spot is the "taxe de séjour", a French tourism tax that is always collected by the accommodation provider and goes straight to the authorities.
- Full board: Rich breakfast buffet, beach snack, dinner
- AS GREEN ROOM: thanks to our partner VERIVAL BIO we can offer almost all food in organic quality (depending on the availability of the bread we have to buy in France) - this results in more energy for surfing and is also better for mother earth :)
- ISA membership (1 year)
- Name appears in ISA Surf Coach Online Register for one year
- AS job service: We are in contact with many surf schools and camps and forward their job offers to 'our' instructors. It is our endeavour to not only provide one course, but also try to help you find a job and your way of life as a surfer and a friend of AS.
As we have been receiving quite a few requests lately: Please understand that it is not possible to do the course without food for organisational and logistical reasons. We are happy to have an appropriate location for the course, as a result of its infrastructure we can run the course as smooth and time efficient as possible!
Die Unterbringung erfolgt in der Atlantic Surf Lodge in Vieux Boucau - check out www.atlantic-surflodge.com Die Atlantic Surf Lodge steht für höchsten Standard im Surf Coaching und ist damit die perfekte Location für unsere Ausbildung.
Bahn (erkundigt euch nach Angeboten wie etwa "Sparschiene" bei euren nationalen Bahnlinien und Frühbucher-Angeboten unter www.tgv.com), Fahrgemeinschaften (Hierfür haben wir eine eigene Facebook-Gruppe gegründet), Rip Curl Express oder Flug (nach Biarritz, dann mit dem Bus nach Vieux Boucau: www.chronoplus.fr).
As you are experienced surfers and travellers we just want to remind you of the most important things:
- Sport / jogging shoes
- Pen and paper!
- Travel insurance, vaccinations, first-aid-kit (if you are not sure what to bring please consult a travel medicine center)
- Complete the registration form for your course with all required fields.
- Your registration automatically (and FOR FREE) makes you an Austrian Surfing community member
- Payment of course fee
- You are receiving the invoice, the course manuals, etc. as soon as (and only if!) you have made the payment AND registered; the invoice is also the reservation of your place!
Relevant SUP skills:
Info coming soon
If the necessary surfing skills cannot be shown during the course, the participants can send in a video (2-3 waves frontside and backside) by 1 year after the course. Please note that in this case the Level 1 accreditations cannot be issued before we have received the videos. However, you will receive a document stating you have participated for use in the tax office, employment center etc.
- Surf Coach Lifesaver Award
- The certificate can also be handed in later (up to 1 year) - please note that in this case the Level 1 accreditations cannot be issued before we have received your certificate. However, you will receive a document stating you have participated for use in the tax office, employment center etc.
- 10 hours practical in a surf school / surf camp
- We only need an email by the camp manager / head coach (sent to email@example.com) as a proof of your practical. The email can also be sent in later (up to 1 year) - please note that in this case the accreditation cannot be issued before we have received the email. However, you will receive a document stating you have participated for use in the tax office, employment center etc.
Content of the coaching courses:
- Improving the future coach´s SUP skills (including video analysis)
- Teaching theoretical subjects
- Delivery of the practical lesson
Table of contents (short version):
- Written exams covering all parts of the course manual
- worksheets and essays
- Practicals: teaching theoretical subjects and delivering the practical lesson
- Surfing skills (demonstrating beginner techniques as well as own surfing skills)
If all prerequisites for participation are met and the examinations have been passed, the licenses are issued.
Validity of the accreditation: 1 year
Check your status: www.isasurf.org/development-programs/coaching-instructing/certified-instructors-directory/ Click http://theisafoundation.org/product/coaching-renewals and follow the instructions.
Oesterreichischer Wellenreitverband - Austrian Surfing
UniCredit Bank Austria AG
3100 St. Poelten
Please note "ISA FW SUP Instructor" in the money transfer!
You are receiving the invoice, the course manuals, etc., as soon as (and only if!) you have made the bank transfer AND registered; the invoice is also the reservation of your place! The payment should be made at least 4 weeks before the course. It is NOT possible to pay in cash on the spot for legal reasons. If the money transfer has not arrived in our account by the start of the course, a 50 € processing fee applies!
- Cancellation until 3 months before the course start: Only a 50 € handling fee applies.
- Cancellation between 3 months and 1 month before the course start: 150 € cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 1 month and 2 weeks before the course start: 50% of the course fees are charged.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the course start: 80% of the course fees are charged.
- No-show: Full course fee is charged.